1. When someone smiles at you, always smile back.
2. When you see someone sitting alone, go over and tell them your best joke.
3. Everyone has battle scars, whether they’re visible or not.
4. Go outside and just exist. Put away your electronics and exist.
5. Dammit, you deserve that piece of chocolate. Stop restricting, stop purging, just enjoy this one splurge
6. Just because someone isn’t eating doesn’t mean they’re relapsing.
6.5. Just because someone is eating doesn’t mean they’re in recovery.
7. Enjoy the little things.
8. Don’t treat people how you want to be treated. Treat them better.
9. Take a day to stay in bed and cry. Sometimes you need a day like that.
10. Call your best friend and tell them you love them.
What I should have learned in school (via cyanide-and-arsenic)
(Source: u-little-nerdy-shits, via catflix)